Pole Physics Gradual Tan
#PoleTan... a tan for polers that you don't need to rinse off before training. Residue free, a beautiful smell & full colour control.
Proven Poler Fact: Healthy skin grips better than dry skin. Dry scaly skin will cause you to be much more slippery on the pole. Even if you don't have grip issues, with so much skin on show - your skincare should always be a priority. Pole physics is an all-natural lotion specifically formulated for Pole Dancers. It helps enhance the appearance of skin tone & firmness, but most importantly your natural ability to grip.
Pole-friendly - no need to wash it off before pole training or performance. Skin-friendly - natural extracts to enhance the tone & appearance of your skin. Build up a gorgeous golden tan, & then maintain with the unscented or scented Pole Physics Lotion.
Hate not wearing white when you're tanning? Yup us too! So, our tanner is quickly absorbed leaving no residue. Full colour control as you build depth of colour with each application... and yes you can wear white!
Smell is something that often deters people from tanning. With this lotion, we promise there’s no horsey stink. In fact, we use the same incredible natural fragrance blend used in our Australian Lemon Myrtle lotion. This leaves our tanner with a light summery scent, reminiscent of the Australian coastal bushland.
Our all-natural origin DHA has been masked perfectly with a natural blend of fragrances that is subtle, delicate & uplifting. It's the same blend we use in our Lemon Myrtle lotion, so you have the option to use both together. Tanner for your body, Lemon Myrtle blend on your hands & feet... and later as a tan extender when you have built up the desired colour. It’s a custom blend of Backhousia Citriodora (Australian Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract; the scent is light, fresh & all importantly natural.
The same high-quality base as our Sensitiv+e lotion, this tanner is the only pole-friendly gradual tanner to leave skin with a gentle but invigorating scent.
With Pole Physics, not only can you tan & pole, you can also smell nice!! Winning!!
Performance formula. Designed for high-performance use. Athletes & dancers. No-slick. Non-slip. Quickly absorbed. Max hydration. The core purpose of using this body lotion is to moisturise & hydrate skin. Its light formula is easily absorbed, without leaving greasy or sticky residue. Packed full of incredible, high quality ingredients, Pole Physics is enriched with extracts to visibly tone & energise the appearance of the skin.
The key ingredients:
1. Naturally sourced DHA – high quality Natural Origin DHA - Our DHA is sourced naturally from Glycerin, specifically vegetable origin glycerin that is predominantly sourced from rapeseed (Brassica napus, variety napus) colza, a plant of the mustard family (Brassicaceae).
2. Vitamin E. Natural Tocopherol (Vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant that helps moisturize, nourish, protect, & visibly tone the appearance of your skin. The OG of skincare products & used in the industry for over 50 years. When applied regularly to the skin it can aid in skin repair & restoration. Vitamin E is also known to support the immune system, cell function, & overall skin health.
3. Gingko Biloba. Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo Biloba) Antioxidant, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles. Soothes the irritation of dry skin, tonic, stimulant. Extracted from the leaves of the Gingko Biloba tree native to southern Japan & China, it has been used in eastern medicine back to the 15th century. In addition to its antioxidant qualities, Ginkgo Biloba is also known for its soothing & anti-inflammatory qualities.
4. Horsetail. Equisetum Arvense (horsetail) is a perennial fern - its properties include elasticising, use as an astringent, cleansing & energising skin. The COSMOS Certified Natural Horsetail extract we use is ideal for Normal, Mature, Dry, Sensitive, & Problem skin. Another natural plant extract that has been in use in eastern medicine for centuries. Also, an antioxidant, Horsetail is known to have antibacterial & antimicrobial properties.
For over 10yrs Pole Physics' unique formula has proven to polers around the world that healthy skin does grip better...naturally!
• No ‘stink’ gradual tan... Because why shouldn’t you smell great while tanning?• Colour control - build your colour to whatever depth you like with one product.• One of the only tanners that can be worn to pole class with zero residue left on poles.• 100% natural, naturally derived & nature identical ingredients.• Contains gingko biloba & horsetail extracts, to visibly tone & energise the appearance of the skin.• Formulated with gingko biloba & horsetail extracts for smooth & healthy-looking skin.• Enriched with the antioxidant properties of Vitamin E.• Formulated with natural ingredients that nourish & hydrate skin, without leaving a slick residue.• Formulated with all-natural ingredients & certified organic extracts.• Uniquely formulated for the pole dancing industry.• Engineered specifically for dancers to provide glamorous looking skin.• Light formula that easily absorbs into skin, without leaving greasy or sticky residues.• Contains natural fragrances to leave skin with a gentle blend of invigorating summer scents.• Created with great skin & optimal performance in mind.• Genuinely moisturising & nourishing lotion.• Enhances the appearance of skin tone & firmness.• Specially developed for a healthy-looking skin to grip better… naturally.• Proudly Australian made & owned.• Formulated For Ages 8+• Can be used as a tan extender when using our Tanning lotion.• Pregnancy Friendly• Ideal for Dry Skin• Vegan (& zero animal testing)• Genuinely moisturising• Contains Natural-Origin DHA to gradually develop a tanned looking skin.• Contains a hint self-tanning agents that give skin a golden-glamorous look.• Enriched with a hint of self-tanning agents, that gradually give skin a golden-glamorous look.• Natural ingredients pamper the skin, making it feel and look soft, smooth and moisturized.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
• Mineral Oils• SLS• Propylene Glycol• Silicones Or Silicone Derivatives• Parabens• Petrochemicals• Artificial Fragrances or Colours